There’s a few more weeks of summer left and I’m making the most of them! Picnics on the beach are where it’s at! For some of you it may be a little chilly to sport that bikini which is why I’m opting for a great transition outfit like the one above!
Wondering what to pack for a summer-fall picnic? I’ve got your list right here:
1. Seasonal fruit– think apples, pears, cranberries, and figs
2. Chicken salad sandwiches– add some cut up grapes and tiny chunks of apple and you’ve got a great sandwich there!
3. Orange infused water- Beautiful and loaded with Vitamin C for the coming virus season
4. Cheese and crackers– Pepperidge Farm makes a box with a variety of yummy crackers in it which will go great with assorted cheeses like gouda or muenster
5. Caramel corn– Buy it at the grocery store or make your own. It’s a perfect dessert for the beach because it doesn’t require anything extra to be brought with it!
Are you having a picnic for family and friends? Check out this awesome article on planning the perfect Autumn picnic!
Comment below with any suggestions you have! Share with your friends!