Saturdays are made for relaxing and recovering from a stressful week. Unfortunately, my Saturdays usually have me working. With Christmas coming, I know my boss is going to be scheduling my weekends packed with work. Now that the temperature is dropping into the 30s, I hate leaving my house period for any occasion much less work. Anyway, for those of you who do have today to yourself, here’s 8 things that make my chilly days-in worth waiting a whole week for.
1. A Starbuck’s Gingerbread Latte
2. Fuzzy Ugg Mocassins
3. A plate of warm cookies
4. A flannel shirt (if I could find one that would look cute on me)
5. Christmas with the Kranks (fave Christmas movie!)
6. Cutting out paper snowflakes
7. Warm, cable knit blanket (this one is from Ikea)
8. Bath & Body Works candles
What does your perfect Saturday include?