The dreaded months of January and February are over and we are ready to celebrate the upcoming spring! For some college students, this means spring break in a tropical climate. As a graduating senior in May, I know all too-well how important these little breaks are. I’ve completed all of my coursework and am only waiting on the ceremony for my graduation to become official, so technically I can’t sympathize too much with currently enrolled college folk. However, I’ll try to contribute in another way! Here’s a few spring break essentials for this year…
- Rompers- These are so easy to wear from day to night with the right accessories! The light weight fabric makes it perfect for traveling. Find this romper here.
- Big hat- I love to make a statement with a big sunhat. They look so classy and serve a purpose as well. This one can be found here.
- Neutrogena sunscreen- If you’re like me, you break out from Banana Boat sun block. I’ve found that Neutrogena has a nice line of products to prevent sun damage. The area I pay close attention to with my sunscreen is my face and neck. Too many burns and you’ll be getting wrinkles!
- Colorful wedges- Bring a pair of wedges in a bright color like these red Cole Haan ones. Pick a color (like red) that will match many different things in your travel closet.
- Tote bag- Bring a tote bag that will carry beach and day necessities. Find one in a bold color (like this one from Kate Spade) and pair it with a neutral outfit.
- Bikini- Don’t forget the most important part of your spring break: the swimsuit! Find great bikinis like this one at J Crew!
Enjoy some sun and sand wherever you may be going! Use that sunblock!