Hello lovelies! This weekend I took a break from the blog to get some things done and hang out with a few friends. Sometimes a girl just needs that, you know? I also had some time to just lounge around my house and encourage my creative side. Since I’m working on getting my first “big girl” job and my own apartment, I created a visual to go along with my list of design must-haves in my master bath.
- Fluffy towels because no one wants red marks on their skin after using a towel
- Good soap (aka, better than the stuff you get at Bath and Body Works)
- Flowers for a natural element
- Jewelry tray
- Small candles
- Glass jars for bathroom necessities like cotton balls or bobby pins
- An ottoman for my weekly pedicure
- Artwork because bare walls are so boring
- Storage baskets, I can’t stand things not being stored properly
I’m spoiled, I know. I really believe that a woman’s bathroom should feel like an escape. We spend all of our time getting ready here so why shouldn’t it be luxurious? I also think that luxury shouldn’t have to cost a fortune. I was browsing through Marshall’s the other day and found all of these things for a 1/4 of the retail price. Some day I’ll be able to afford Restoration Hardware, but for now I’ll stick to my bargain hunting.