Happy Monday friends! My weekend was so beautiful! After it finished raining, the sun came out and the sky was so blue. I opened the windows and doors in my apartment to get some fresh air. The breeze felt amazing. I sat on my balcony with some coffee and enjoyed a short Pinterest session before heading out to run errands.
I was thinking to myself what are the ten things on my fall bucket list for this year? I feel like every year I create one but do you think I do anything on it? Nope. I’m going to try to change that though. Sadly, I only came up with eight things on my bucket list.
- Dress up for Halloween (I haven’t done this since I was 10)
- Make my own pumpkin spice latte
- Carve a pumpkin on my own (no help from dad this time)
- Enjoy a corn maze without slipping in the inevitably muddy ground
- See New England’s leaves
- Have a bonfire with friends
- Do a fall photo shoot with my sister
- Attempt a fall-themed craft
What’s on your fall bucket list? Leave me a comment!