Happy hump day lovelies! I’m glad it’s half-way through the week because, well, I like weekends. It’s just that simple. I’m willing to bet that most of you do too. Luckily for me, my weekend starts a little earlier. I’m leaving tomorrow for Massachusetts with my family. You have no idea how much I’m looking forward to seeing the turning leaves up there!
The last time I was in Massachusetts for a vacation was when I was about 5. My parents took me whale watching and to a little historical town called Sturbridge Village. I don’t remember much of the trip so it’s like seeing it all over again for the first time.
Since the family and I will be road tripping from Maryland, we have about 8 hours of nothing to look at so I’ve come up with a few things to put in my road trip survival bag. Throughout my short little life, the family and I have been on many road trips and we’ve exhausted the games “Guess the person” and “Eye spy with my little eye”. I’m just so done. Here’s what’s going in my survival bag.
- Latest issue of Vogue
- Bubble gum (so I don’t eat a million potato chips)
- Travel mug
- Eos lip balm
- Sunglasses (they double as a way to trick people into thinking you’re asleep)
- Ear buds and a travel charger
- Neck pillow
- iPhone loaded with new music
- Trail mix (with lots of M&Ms in it!)
- Portable cooler for carrying chopped up fruit and water bottles
Tell me if I’m forgetting something. Leave me a comment!