It’s Christmas Eve Eve and I’m going to be out running errands shortly with my mom getting a few last minute things done! We need to get the turkey for Christmas dinner (my mom is wonderful in the kitchen) and a cake from the bakery for dessert. I’ve always enjoyed these last few days before Christmas. All the hustle and bustle of the stores is kind of fun.
Speaking of stores, one of the last things people remember to shop for is stocking stuffers! Ever since I was little, my mom has always filled ours with fun little goodies and a new toothbrush. The toothbrush is a tradition I intend to do with my own kids some day. As an adult though, there’s a few things I love to find in my stocking or put in someone else’s!
- Nail polish – Find deals on Essie at Marshall’s
- Pens or pencils – Favorites are from the Target dollar section
- Socks – Target has a variety of fun ones for $1.50
- Fragrance refills – Bath & Body Works sometimes has their Wallflowers on sale this time of year
- Loofa – Walmart always has a bin full of them for cheap
- Cookie cutters – Cute, festive, and inexpensive at most stores
Other cute ideas are a pocket-sized manicure set, hand sanitizer, hair ties, lip balm, travel size shower gel, knit gloves, peppermint bark, bubble gum, or makeup. I like to browse the dollar section in Target and the line that leads to the registers at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s for fun little stocking stuffers that won’t cost a fortune. If you can’t find something there, you probably won’t be able to find it at all!
Leave me a comment with your favorite stocking stuffer ideas!