Valentine’s Gift Ideas
- Hunter Boots– Girls love them and they come in pink and red!
- Long Distance Relationship Pillow Case– How cute for that special girl you can’t spend Valentine’s Day with!
- Kate Spade Earrings– Festive for the holiday but she can wear them year round!
- Diptyque Limited-Edition Candle– Luxury item she won’t buy herself but would love.
- Kate Spade Bow Headband– The preppy girl will fall in love with you and this headband.
- Festive Valentine’s Mug– Coffee junkies like me have a mug for every holiday!
- Essie ‘Shall We Chalet’ Nail Polish– Who doesn’t like red nail polish?
- Kate Spade ‘Live Colorfully’ Perfume– You simply can’t go wrong with perfume!
I love my Valentine’s Day to be traditional with yummy chocolates and roses! A card with a special message inside is always something I treasure too. Last year, my dad gave my mom six roses and a little box of chocolates with a card. It was simple but sweet. Sometimes the little things mean the most! Leave a comment with your favorite Valentine’s memory!