Happy Thursday! Yesterday I got the most exciting news ever from my mom- she found my Lilly Pulitzer dress and skirt in the attic. I thought my dad had accidentally donated them to the thrift store and was silently sulking everywhere I went. In the midst of trying to find a replacement for my dress, I discovered the wonders of eBay! Thank goodness I didn’t bid on the dress I thought was lost or I’d be out of luck (and money). However, I did find a few things to add to my fashion “lust list” this spring.
- Rompers- Only one of these made it into my closet last year and hopefully I’ll be able to change that this year. I’d love to find a hot pink one, so let me know if you see one!
- Yellow Nail Polish- Hopefully this doesn’t look tacky and won’t go down in history as a hideous fad. Believe it or not, I actually like obscenely bright nail colors, no matter how tacky my kids will say it was 15 years from now.
- Rebecca Minkoff Clutch- Every blogger in the world has been “gifted” one to feature in their posts. I’ve fallen in love with the little multi-colored tassels on it! It’s perfect for spring and summer!
- Jack Rogers- These sandals are the cutest things in the world and it’s a shame they’re so expensive! My mom is bidding on a pair for my birthday that’ll be cheaper than if I bought them in the store. Here’s hoping no one else wants them besides me!
- Pink Ray Bans- How cute are these classic aviators? They make me feel like a female Tom Cruise in Top Gun every time I try them on. I’m going to try to get my hands on a pair sometime soon!
Leave a comment with your current fashion lust list! I’m looking for new things to “ooh” and “ahh” over!