Happy Monday everyone! Since Labor Day is kind of like the official end of summer vacation and endless beach days, I figured I’d get a jump start on all the fun fall decorating. Growing up, my mom always made our home so beautiful for autumn. We had a “fall tree” in our dining room all decorated with pretty leaves and twinkly lights. The front steps would always have pumpkins, chrysanthemums, and dried corn stalks arranged nicely for a warm, welcoming entrance. Best of all, a cinnamon-pumpkin candle would always be burning in the kitchen when you walked in. These are the things memories are made of! In my own home/apartment, I want to make the same lovely memories!
I love browsing Etsy for unique decorative items. Some of my favorite things are instant download printable artwork. I buy several frames at Michael’s and then download pretty seasonal art to put in them and then switch out for the next season. This is probably the least expensive decorating tip I have! Anyway, for fall Etsy didn’t disappoint. Between adorable pumpkin spice latte mugs and “hocus pocus” tees, I think everyone can find something to suit their fancy here! See something you like in the picture above? See below for a direct link to the Etsy shop and product!
- “Pumpkin Spice Y’all Campfire Mug” – Lexington Lettering
- “Hello Pumpkin Mug” – Pretty Collected
- “Morning Pumpkin Mug” – Leya’s Vinyl Words
- “Pumpkin Spice Mug” – Do Take It Personally
- “Pumpkin Spice Everything Nice Mug” – Logan and June
- “Pumpkin Spice Mug For Fall” – Let Love Flourish
- “Fall Essentials Mug” – Scribble Studio
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Travel Mug” – Sweet Water Decor
- “Let’s Stay In and Watch Hocus Pocus Tee” – Moss and Crown
- “Fall Glitter Monogram Shirt” – Dream Thread
- “Pumpkin Spice Fall Sweatshirt” – The Lavish LEO
- “Happy Fall Y’all Banner” – A Party in a Bag
- “Gold Autumn Leaves” – Autumn Weddings
- “Fall Burlap Banner” – Sunshine at Heart
- “PSL Season” – Kara Ashley Shreeve
- “Pumpkin Spice Printable” – Pretty Plus Paper
- “Coffee Break Watercolor” – Make Things Co.
I always do my best to support small businesses like these and they have such cute things anyway! Definitely browse their shops for more if you get a chance! Happy September!