Hey loves! I don’t know about you but I’ve felt a distinct crispness in the air here lately! I love when summer starts turning into fall and everything just becomes so lovely. How basic am I for saying my favorite season is fall?! I think I got my love for all things pumpkin from my mom. Every September she would go all out decorating our house with fall leave garlands, pumpkins, corn stalks by the door, and a pumpkin spice candle burning in the kitchen. Even at 24 years old, there’s nothing more magical than my parent’s house this time of the year.
As every self-proclaimed lover of autumn does, I’ve made my fall bucket list! How much of it I’ll actually get to do is a post for another day but I’ll at least get to half of it! I scoured my fall Pinterest board (over 700 pins of pure fall bliss!) to find my top 10 must-do fall activities to share with you guys and thankfully I narrowed it down to fit into the picture above.
- Drink apple cider (it has to be hot though)
- Watch football (I have no choice here, I live in Texas and football is king)
- Go leaf peeping (I’ll have to do that when I’m at home in Maryland. Cactus don’t grow fall leaves)
- Buy a blanket scarf (I have like 5 but I need another obviously)
- Host a bonfire (I don’t have my own fire pit but I’ll cohost if anyone wants to offer up theirs!)
- Carve a pumpkin (This is a no-brainer)
- Watch Hocus Pocus (I can’t get enough of that movie!)
- Wear Bean Boots (Classic preppy footwear made for fall!)
- Run through a corn maze (or just get lost and yell at everyone I’m lost with)
- Eat caramel apples (doing this very carefully, I need all of my teeth)
So share with me what’s on your fall bucket list and your favorite fall traditions!